Are you interested in sharing your advice and lessons you’ve learned in life or business with our readers of Stackliving.com? We’re looking for high quality, fresh content to share!
Topics of interest
- Personal Development
We like articles that can be interesting as well as informative. The articles can have a little personal touch and need to be positive. We want to have our readers to be inspired and grow either in their personal life or in business.
- Your article should be clear and concise that will deliver a huge impact.
- Your article should be between 800 – 1200 words. We will accept up to 1,500 words but will consider anything more than that if the article is very impactful.
- Make sure your article is interesting and easy to read with subheadings that will break up your content, where necessary.
- Images are not required for your articles.
What we’re not looking for
- Original content.
- We will not accept already published content. This includes any social media outlets, personal blogs, or any other publications.
- We reserve the right to strip out any links outside of stackliving.com within the body of the article.
- We do not allow promotion in the articles. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice.
- You are allowed two links of your choice to be placed in your Author Bio.
Are you ready to submit your article?
- Make sure you have a gravatar account – https://en.gravatar.com/ – use your email address and send this to us so we can have access to your current profile picture for your author bio.
- Submit a completed final draft with your author bio and email address that you use in the gravatar account, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your author bio should be short and to the point, no more than 150 words.
- Make sure your article comes with a unique working title. Your title should be creative as it is the first thing that’ll catch the reader’s eyes.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us. We are grateful for your interest and look forward to reviewing your content soon!
– The Stackliving Team