Christmas is just around the corner and if you’re up to be a little crafty, you’ll enjoy these adorable and creative ornaments. Your friends’ tree will be envious of your tree…
1. Make Charlie Brown ornaments out of felt!
While you’re making these, make sure to watch the inarguably the best Christmas movie of all time.
It’s actually a thing.
4. These cinnamon-applesauce heart ornaments aren’t edible, but they smell devine.
5. Make an ornament from old CDs.
11. How about using an old map?
12. Don’t have origami skills? Make these modern paper ornaments.
13. Put brass tacks to a creative new use.
14. Stamp salt dough for these cute ornaments. You definitely have these ingredients already.
15. Create these modern cube ornaments.
19. Melt crayons to achieve this colorful swirled effect.
21. Use old plastic figurines to make glittery animal ornaments.
23. And these mittens too.
24. Bend wire into personalized ornaments.
26. Make chalkboard bulbs and write creative or inspiring words for people to read.
28. Are you a Harry Potter fan? Make a Golden Snitch ornament.
30. Make imprints on air-dry clay with a piece of lace or doily.
32. Make some festive seed ornaments for them lovely doves, they love Christmas, too. Remember Home Alone?
33. And finally bring back memories of those camp days by melting beads together.