1. Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life.
2. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 year mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
3. Remaining single for at least a year after a serious break up can help you transition easier into a new relationship.
4. Your age doesn’t define your maturity, your grades don’t define your intelligence, and rumors don’t define who you are.
5. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
6. When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define your, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you
7. Some of the best things come when you least expect them.
8. While in love, people typically become jealous, anger easily over small things, curious & often worry about losing that individual.
9. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
10. No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.
11. People usually don’t notice the things you do for them until you stop doing those things.
12. Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting and just have faith that things will work out.
featured image via kovop/1x