Are you excited to buy a new sewing machine? Whether you are a beginner or advanced sewer, getting a new sewing machine is always a great help. If you can get a professional sewing machine, it is an even better help as it reduces your work by a significant amount.
By reducing the amount of time for work, you can also save a lot of money. With so many options to choose from, this review helps make it easier for you by bringing you the top 5 best sewing machines for 2020.
The Best Sewing Machines You’ll Love to Use in 2020
Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine
- This is a solid sewing machine available at a reasonable price with both 70- and 100-stitch versions.
- Singer 7258 is a computerized sewing machine capable of basics and decorative stitches.
- The sewing machine includes ten metal presser feet and is notable for its ease of use, particularly in switching between stitches.
- Users love the fact that it is extremely quiet while sewing.
- The machine has reported an error of the bobbin winder that causes the machine to stop.
- Singer 7258 is mostly ideal for small projects so it might not be suitable for intermediate or advanced sewer.
This machine has a 25-year limited warranty, which is great. Touted by the company for its heavy-duty metal frame, it is a great choice if you want a machine that can last for long. However, you might encounter some problems with its crucial parts that many users find disappointing.
Singer Quantum Stylist 9960
- Singer 9960 is a feature-rich sewing machine for intermediate and advanced sewers taking pride of having 600 types of stitches.
- The machine is notable for having features that ensure ease of use such as top-loading bobbin, automatic needle threader, speed control, and more.
- It includes advanced features, such as autopilot function that allows taking your foot off the pedal without worry.
- The machine is positively received for its quiet and smooth operation.
- It is an expensive machine, which is expected for its rich features.
- Just as any complicated sewing machines, it has reports of issues such as thread jamming.
Singer 9960 is a great sewing machine ideal for intermediate and advanced users. Its features are perfect and operation is smooth. It has some little issues but that’s expected from a complicated machine. If you have money to spare, then it’s a great choice to have.
Brother XM2701 Lightweight, Full-Featured Machine with 27 Stitches
- Brother XM2701 offers 27 stitches including basics and decorative.
- Users of the machine appreciate its simple dial stitch selector, automatic needle threader, and top-loading bobbin, as well as its automatic bobbin winding.
- Some users note it is a great model that works without problems with thicker fabric.
- Maintaining consistent sewing speed is hard using the machine’s pedal.
Other users note that its LED light is too dim.
Many of Brother XM2701’s users are pleased with its features, durability, and price. However, you may have concerns about its plastic parts. Before getting this machine, consider first if the plastic parts will work with your preference and needs.
Janome Magnolia 7318 with Exclusive Bundle
- Janome Magnolia 7318 is a great sewing machine with balanced features, value, and ease of use.
- It offers 18 types of stitches including decorative and utility, as well as a four-step buttonhole.
- The machine has notable features such as three presser feet, top-loading bobbin, adjustable needle position, and large sewing surface.
- It has easy-to-use dials, offers smooth, consistent stitching, and quiet operation.
- The machine does not include many presser feet.
- There are claims that the machine is noisy.
This machine has many great features and very few disadvantages. At a great price, you can have an incredible beginner’s sewing machine with Janome Magnolia 7318.
Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine with 60 Built-In Stitches
- This sewing machine is user-friendly and portable with extensive options in terms of sewing and sewing highlights.
Intended to provide you with incredible usability, it provides simple but functional features such as LCD show, adjustable sewing speed control, automatic needle threader, and easy-to-follow threading charts.
It provides a great variety of presser feet and stitches, allows control by hand, and feeds smoothly.
It is too light that you might knock it over a few times before getting used to it.
Brother CS6000i is a quick, simple and tough sewing machine that will make any sewing project fun and quick to do. Rich in features, it makes it an ideal choice for sewing kid’s attires, sewing sleeves, and other little things. This is one of the best sewing machines for both beginner and advanced sewer.