In the bicycle world, road bikes are considered the sports cars. They really have the capacity to go fast. Even though they are expensive, a lot of enthusiasts still make them an option. With their lightweight speed, fun, as well as efficiency, there is no doubt that people love road bikes.
However, not all choices in the market are of high quality. For you to have the peace of mind with your buying decision, below are some of the best road bikes that you have to take into account:
Best Road Bikes for 2020
- Superb handling from this option at low or even high speeds. That is why it makes cycling fun and unforgettable.
- Comfortable. Despite its emphasis on performance, it does not sacrifice much in its total comfort and convenience. Every time you ride on it, you would expect a comfortable experience from the start to finish.
- Equipped with FSA as well as SRM components. When your lists of the best road bikes do not have these components, it is best to include Cannondale Super Six Evo into your cart today.
- There is a need to employ a bigger rotor that’s applicable for smaller riders. If you are tall, it is not going to be the perfect option for you.
- You may find the bike awkward. Because of the short stack of the group, the road bike may not be comfortable on your part, especially when you are a bigger rider.
- It is expensive. Since it has been employed in the Tour de France, it becomes expensive that can break your bank. Direct your attention to those with affordable prices for huge savings.
Despite its advantage, the Super Six Evo is still a great investment. It has the reputation of a good performance, reliability, speed, and maneuverability that is worth buying for.
- BMC Roadmachine is very flexible. It can act as a road or off-road bike. All worries on different roads will be avoided with this serviceable bike.
- It offers balance, strength, and grip. On a range of ground, it can give you optimal balance, grip, or holistic performance. This is all because of its Novatec rims and tires.
- It is priced for the versatility you’ll get in the long run. Even though it is not the most affordable road bike, you can expect a flexible performance along the way.
- It is heavy. When you love uphill climbers, you will have a hard time riding on a high road.
- It does not offer gears. Unfortunately, the Shimano 105 groupset does not provide a variety of protective gears. Consider other bikes when you find this inconvenient.
All in all, this option still provides a reliable as well as comfortable riding experience. With an incredible balance between endurance rides and agility riding, the Roadmachine can meet all your needs as a cyclist.
- It has amazing speed and aerodynamics. Whether you want low or high speed, the Ridley Helium will never disappoint you.
- There is an SRAM’s Force groupset. Whatever your needs are as a racer, you will love this feature.
- Stiff and responsive. All parts of the road bike make it a stiff cycle, which is needed for a responsive and stress-free riding.
- Downhill may not be balanced. Compared to the uphill riding, the downhill riding may not be well-balanced.
- Uncomfortable. With its racing riding position as well as stiffness, you may find it burdensome and exhausting.
Indeed, the Ridley Helium Force 22 stands out among its competitors. It is built with agility and racing features. It also has the longest reach and highest stack of all available bikes this 2018.
- It has an exceptional front-end design. during a race, you will never feel ashamed with Specialized Roubaix Comp. Its design will let you feel proud of this road bike.
- It has an upgraded Praxis crankset. People experience a smoother shifting when using the specialized Roubaix comp because of its crankset.
- It is costly. It is not available at an affordable price. However, its performance makes it an awesome bike.
- There is a need to upgrade the low-tread tires.
Obviously, the Roubaix is a stellar bike. Its design will help you distribute weight for a good balance. Plus, its geometry leads to an aerodynamic ride. Just save money to purchase this bicycle.